The Chavrie goat cheese is totally delicious. I personally like it more cooked more than I do raw out of the package. This particular brand of goat cheese also comes in a Basil and Roasted Garlic flavor (for the same calories) if you like these flavorings as I do.
So, as I mentioned above, I now love to make and eat my own low calorie goat cheese pizza at home. Here are the ingredients I use to make it:
- One La Tortilla Factory Soft Wrap
- One quarter cup of Ragu tomato sauce
- One serving of goat cheese (I weigh it on my food scale)
- 8-10 grams of pine nuts or walnuts (I weigh them on my food scale and then crack them into tiny pieces)
- Crushed fresh garlic (to taste)
- Sliced onions (to taste)
Oven time/temperature varies on how you like your pizza cooked and how crispy you like your tortilla crust. You really can't get it wrong.