So, what's in the Yummy Diet Food Snack Pack? Some of my favorite snacks of course!
(1) One large bag of Snikiddy Grilled Cheese Puffs: On top of being healthy, these organic cheese puffs are a perfect blend of cheese flavor and crunch, making them a really fun and satisfying treat/snack to eat. One portion is only 120 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber, and 3 weight watchers points (I know, I wish it was 2, but just not enough fiber). And, they are gluten free!
(2) One bag Bananamon Flavor Funky Monkey Freeze Dried Fruit: We all know that we are supposed to integrate several servings of fruits and vegetables into our diets every day. Dried fruit is definitely very portable, so I'm always on the lookout for interesting dried fruit options at the store. Funky Monkey distinguishes itself from many dried fruit options in two important ways: (1) the fruit has no added sugar so it is low calorie, and (2) the fruit is combined with other natural flavors (like cinnamon, lime juice, acai) that make it extremely yummy!
(3) One Milk Chocolate Qbel Chocolate Wafer Roll: QBel Wafers are like pirouline rolls (round crispy/flaky wafers), except these are coated inside with a thin layer of chocolate and then covered with an even more perfect layer of dark chocolate around the outside.
(4) One Cucumber flavored Hint Flavored Water: If you are too busy to make your own naturally flavored water, I have to say Hint water is a very close substitute. The fruit flavor is very subtle, but yummy enough to help me easily drink my 8 cups of water per day. I really like drinking Hint water when it is refrigerated versus warm.
(5) One canister of flavor "65" Chocolate Covered Cocoa Nibs: The sweet riot chocolate covered cocoa nibs are really fabulous, and as much as I adore the other dark chocolate cocoa nibs I've blogged about, I have to say the one serving size container these come in also makes them really cool! What's also cool about the container is that you can re-use it by filling it with small one size servings of nuts, other treats, or even more coca nibs.
The giveaway is very simple. Just leave a comment on this posting about a food (or foods) that you wanted to try but you could not find, *or* a food that I've blogged about that you love. If you leave your comment on this posting between now and Sunday March 29th at 8:00pm, you will be eligible to win the package of the 5 snacks that I've pictured at the top of this posting! I'll choose a winner at random next Monday, March 30th.